Students can obtain their 1098T "Tuition Statement" form from Concordia electronically from the MyCU website. Please follow these steps to retrieve this form:
  1. Log in to MyCU ( using your ID number and PIN. If you need to retrieve this information, please refer to this article: Using MyProfile to Retrieve Account Information

  2. From your MyCU Main Menu, select “Student & Financial Aid.”

  3. Select “Student Records.”

  4. Select “Tax Notification.”

  5. Type in the four digit year (e.g. 2013) as the Tax Year.

  6. Click Submit.

This will bring up an electronic copy of your 1098T "Tuition Statement".

If you have any further questions, please contact Student Accounts at